Feature Request - select all editing email group

Hi Jill

When editing a distribution list, I am presented with a window with 2 side by side boxes. The right box lists all the current members of the list. The left box lists all members of the address book who are not on the list. This includes people who have subscibed to my weekly email.

I regularly add these people to my distribution list. To do this I have to edit my list then tick every box for every member in the left windo. It would be helpful if there was an option which said "select all"

image1.jpg

• 1 year later...

Just to ask for an update on this topic please.

I have about 30 new people per week subscibe to our email newsletter.

To add them to our distribution group, I edit the group, and have to manually tick every new user.

This si a real pain - why dont we have a "Select All" option

Also, I keep getting errors when ticking the emails and trying to add them.

I have to resort to only selecting one or two addresses at a time, then clicking "Add to Group"

This process has been buggy for over a year now and needs to be fixed please.

A response for this one would be appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hi Steve

I dont receive an error message. My issue is this;

1. I preview my weekly email and change the text that appears at the top of the calendar.

2. Whilst performing 1. Ieach week I will notice that approx 30 new people have subscribed to our email. I keep the distrubution list tidy by having all people added to a distribution group. This way I see all the new email addresses on the left hand side of the email edit window, below my single distribution group.

3. I then click on the link to edit the group, with the intention of adding all these new subscribers to the group.

4. I open the edit group window, and see all the new subscribers in the window on the left.

5. I scroll through this list on the left, manually selecting the checkbox next to every email address (this is where I need a select all option)

6. I then click the button add to group

7. The page waits for about 15 secs

8. The page refreshes having only added some addresses, or none at all. No error is displayed

9. I then manually start selecting the new subscribers again, a few at a time and hitting the submit button.

10. By selecting only a few at a time they add correctly.

11. This takes a long time and is a horrid job.

Sorry for the "sucking eggs" report but I'm trying to paint the picture for you as to exactly what I'm doing here.

If it helps I will record and post on you tube?

Kevin

• 1 month later...

Hi Kevin,

We have added the option that now allows you to Select All | None instead of having to select each email separately. Can you confirm that you are seeing this? If you do a select all and these are added do you still get the same behavior you described earlier where some addresses get added and others do not? Since we are not able to reproduce this behavior would you be willing to email me at support@corp.trumba.com the next time you are ready to perform this function? What I would like to do is review the existing distribution list on your account and see if I can reproduce this on your account. Let me know if this will work for you.

Thanks,

Steve