Calendar Hosting by Trumba

clubkidla

I'm VERY new to this whole website production. But i'm trying to do as much work by myself as possible.

Trumba perfectly defines what i am looking for to place on my website. I need those calendars views and the variety of 'spuds' you offer.

i just got an account with bluehost.com. Will I be able to use your calendars on my website if I stick with bluehost? Do you host my entire site or just the calendars?

is it possible to keep my bluehost account to post my entire webpage, but load the Trumba calendars on there? Please explain what you mean when you say Trumba is hosting the calendars. Thanks so much!

We recommend keeping your account with your service provider, this way when you create your website and then you can embed the Trumba spud embed code within your own HTML pages. Within the Trumba interface, you can customize the styles and settings for each of the spuds so it becomes "branded" with the look and feel of your site. With your Trumba subscription, we do host your data. So all of your event information is stored on our servers and the spud code embedded on your site makes calls to our servers to display the spuds and events.

Trumba owns its own servers which are hosted in physically secured SOC2 compliant colocation data centers operated by Evocative (https://evocative.com/). Our primary data center is located in Seattle, WA and our disaster recovery data center is in Plano, TX.

We also provide a complimentary Hosted calendar page for every published calendar that the Trumba staff can assist in creating for you. 

Here is a link to a help file that goes in to a little more detail on publishing a calendar from Trumba.