Display locations on published calendars

buuduong

Is there a way to make the location show on the published versions of calendars? Right now, I am putting all information on the subject line to have it show. I do not want to have to click the appointment to see the location information. That is why I am currently putting the lcoation on the subject line- everything on that line always shows on the calendar. I have tried the month and 5-week views with no luck- I need the location to show on one of these two views of the published calendar.

For location information to show on your published calendar, we recommend entering the physical address in the Location field and then select the Add Map Link option. This will generate a small map thumbnail visible on the Event Detail view.

If you want to view the location text on a calendar view, all of the calendar views except Classic Month, Multi-Week, Classic 5 Week, and News show the location info on the calendar.