Sub-calendar access for Trumba Editor accounts

I have set up a calendar for a religious institution. The idea is for the head of each function to handle their own entries: the brotherhood president will enter brotherhood events, the clergy will enter religious services, the religious school director will enter school activities, etc. I've set up sub-calendars for each of these. When I try to give them access, though, I can only see the option that allows me to share the calendar if they have a Trumba account. Am I missing something?

Using one Trumba Publisher account to set up all the published calendars for your church is what we'd recommend. (This account would serve as an admin account.)

If one person is going to be entering in the data just one account would suffice. If a second person is going to be the back up, when the primary person is out of the office, still one account would suffice. If more than one person is going to be editing events in Trumba simultaneously, we do recommend contacting Trumba Support and purchasing subscription for additional Editor accounts. When a person has their own Editor account, they can manage content for their calendars.