Modify Address Book information

Guest Bob

I manage calendars for a hockey club that has several teams. I categorize the Address Book by uploading the Email addresses with a category and name that precedes it. For example, PeeWeeB-Kyle O'Mara <bob@comcast.net> is the end result and great for sending group e-mails to the different teams.

Once an Email address is entered, the name that I entered that precedes it is tied there forever. I need the ability before next season to change that as a lot of the kids will move up and be on different teams. Also, I have made entry mistakes that I now cannot correct.

When you edit the Address Book on your account, you can hover your mouse over the Display Name that may be tied to that Email address and manually change it. What you may also want to do instead is create Groups within your Address Book. By creating Groups that are based on teams or levels, you can just move Email addresses from one Group to another as the kids move around.

https://www.trumba.com/help/trumbacontacts.aspx