3 replies to this topic

#1 Soleil

Soleil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:58 PM

Is it possible to get an option in the event submission form that will allow option to have image "float" left or right? Currently, the image is inserted as a new column, which causes poor text formatting.

#2 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:49 AM

Hi,
We currently do not support image submission within the event submission form so I am not clear on how the option to have image "float" left or right would be of value or maybe I am not understanding your request(?) :) If you can provide more details that would be great!

Thanks,
Steve

#3 Soleil

Soleil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 08:31 AM

Sorry - Maybe I should have referred to the "Add Event" page on Trumba. What I'm looking for is text wrapping in the event detail view. So, currently, we have an option to position the event detail image to the center, left or right, but we do not have the option to wrap the text around the image in the event detail view. Rather, the image appears in a separate column, frequently leading to awkward paragraph formatting. I had the same issue with including the map in the event detail, which is why I no longer include it.

#4 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:10 AM

Hi,
We currently do not offer text wrapping on the event details, however it is a feature request we have heard from a few clients in the past. I will go ahead and submit this again on your behalf :)
Thanks,
Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users